Feature Track

Monday, September 30, 2013

Well, at least there's Monday Night Football...



Yo yo!! Hope everyone is enjoying their day today.  Today is the start of me TRYING to blog once a day.  Funny thing is, I would pick a day to start that when I have absolutely nothing to talk about.  Somehow I will pull this off and complete this blog, even if it's filled with a whole bunch of gibberish, then finish strong with some football talk.  With that being said, let the gibberish begin!

I guess I'll get all the other random stuff out the way first.  Anyone that has been keeping track with my blog can see that there's a new look to it.  I had this one template that I was gonna use, but after hours of tampering with it, I realized how much it sucked and I decided to go with a more simpler look.  You can now access my Soundcloud, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook from this blog.  I'll be doing a lot more frequent updates with my music as time passes too, so be on the look out. Unfortunately, today was filled with nothing but utter boredom for the most part, and absolutely no music work done what so every.  That will all change as the week progresses.

Now since that's all out the way, let's talk about some FOOTBALL!

I'm glad tonights game between the Miami Dolphins and the New Orleans Saints has no impact on my Fantasy Football team (which is the only team that's undefeated and is in first place... NAH NANA NAH NAH!) so I can sit back and enjoy the game.  Wait, let me correct that, I can enjoy MOST of the game today because I will be turning back and forth between that and Sleepy Hollow.  That's me and my girl's new show to watch together, it just so happens to come on during Monday Night Football...meaning it's not too concern about ratings I guess.  Anyways, I know both teams are undefeated, but I feel like I expected more from the Saints this season.  They don't seem like the same team they were during their Superbowl run in 2009, but their defense does look a little better than it has in the last couple of years.  Miami on the other hand looks a lot better than most people expected.  Ryan Tannehill looks to be the qb that Miami needed for success.  Hard to believe he doesn't have too much experience at quarterback, but he sure is handling the job well.  As much as I do want the Saints to win (I try to root for my boy Pierre Thomas, since I grew up with him.  He's a good dude), I somehow feel that their will be an upset tonight.  So I'm picking the Dolphins to win a close one by a field goal, 31-28.

Time to start getting ready for the game/Sleepy Hallow.  Enjoy the game (or the show if you're in the same situation I'm in).  PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment