Feature Track

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Blah Blah Blah Yakety Smackety

(Yes, I googled how to spell "Yakety Smackety".  Does that make me lame?  Hmmmm....)

Well, I'm not home now so that's why this blog is coming late (although early in the day, this should of been Friday's blog).  Funny thing is, there's really nothing to talk about.  CMG had our weekly Friday rehearsal and everything went well.  We finally got our set list for the show so now we're just waiting for the 13th.  This should be very interesting, can't wait to see how it all works out.  We also got a chance to listen to Matt's, Aaron's, and Phil's (second) verse to the "Kingz" joint produced by yours truly and all I gotta say is.... WOW!  That track is gonna be real tight, to the point where we are gonna turn some heads for sure.  I need to start writing for it, hopefully my verse will be done by sometime today.

On another note, next week I'mma really start looking into going to college (finally).  I wanna major in something that either has to do with writing (suggestions???) or maybe even psychology.  I know God gave me my talents for a reason, but I'm finally starting to see that I need to take things to the next level.  I don't know if I'm 100% ready for school, but I'm going for it anyways.  I guess that'll give me more to blog about in the near future, lol.

I'm sure the next blog will be better, still tired as hell right now so just bare with me for today.  Matter of fact, I'll make sure to do another one today.  I'm about to go back to sleep... PEEEEEEEEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment