Feature Track
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
GET A J.O.B.!!!! (Not literally...at least not on this post)
YO YO!! What up everyone! I'm coming to realize that trying to blog EVERYDAY is a lot harder than some think it is (or maybe I just suck...), so there will be times when I don't necessarily talk about myself, but instead talk about people around me. So I guess you can consider today a "Music Artist Highlight", something that I plan on doing often. I'll keep it brief, just make sure you pay attention.
Enter the group JustOnBizness aka J.O.B. I've been listening to their album "Community Service" for a few days now and it stays on repeat. I don't know the four emcees (Cash & Dilly, Jerm and Notes) personally as a collective, but I used to go to high school with Ca$h. I was lucky enough to get a sneak peak of the album before it drops and I have to say that IT IS DOPE! It's always refreshing to hear some good, authentic hip hop come straight out of Chicago. Their album gives you that good 90's type feel, yet it still feels current to the present generation. From the moment the intro track "Dizzy" starts, you can tell that this group is not to be taken lightly. I'm not gonna give you a whole album review (maybe I should start doing that. Hmmmmmm...), but I just want to make sure that anyone that's reading this does not sleep on them.
Me and Cash will be working on some music in the near future. I'll actually be releasing a track from us sometime this month. Might even get a project from the two of us...you'll just have to wait and see. If any of the J.O.B. crew is reading, I just wanna tell them that I love their music and make sure they keep doing what they do. Oh, and the song "Snakes" should of had me on it...seriously!
When the album has it's release date, I'll be letting you all know. Until then, you all stay blessed. PEACE!
You can find out more information about J.O.B. from their Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/JustOnBizness
And you can follow them on Twitter here:
https://twitter.com/JusToNbiZneSS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment