Feature Track
Friday, October 4, 2013
Mood Music...
Yo Yo! What's up everyone? I'm a little late with this blog, so I'll make this another short one. Plus, I need to get back to what I was doing...making music. Oh, and sorry if you thought this blog had anything to do with Joe Budden (ARE YOU IN THAT MOOD YET?!?!?!).
Today was one of those days where depression creeps up on me and makes me feel like "the old me". I hate that even though I've made it past so much in my life, I still have tendencies to feel the way that I felt today. Days like this I feel that I'm better off dead, which is a horrible feeling to have. If anyone read my last blog, I was talking about trying to master my craft as a producer and get more familiar with my tools around me. Lucky for me I stayed true to that post and was up all night preparing for today. Even with my terrible feeling of sorrow, I was still able to come up with a few beats (one I'm even using on my own project). This is one of the many times that I feel that music took me to a happier place, which it does quite often for many people. My music didn't reflect on any depression, rather it was joyful and energetic (something I needed at the time). It's amazing what music can do for the soul.
There are a lot of people that don't make music, but still use music from others to help them cope with pain and depression. This is why I get upset when I hear all of the garbage that people call "music"because some of use owe our lives to music. Music supposed to touch our hearts even more than our ears. I know I'm not the only one out there that agrees with that, but too many people just don't give a damn anymore.
Anyways... I'm not fully out of my mood yet, but I'm getting there. I got more music to make, hopefully you all will be hearing some of it soon. I'll be keeping you posted. Studio session tomorrow, I'll let you know how that goes as well. You all take care, God bless!
“Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't.”
― Johnny Depp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment