What up world? Today has been an interesting (and cold) day. I guess I'll have to try to make this blog quick cause my battery is low on the laptop and due to laziness, I'm NOT about to go get the charger (that might not be true though).
I had a good day at church today. Made a new buddy today named Camille (I won't get into that though, but WOW!!! LOL). As I was getting ready to leave, my Pastor asked if I could stay and go to the new member's class from 1-4. I said yeah, even though I had already taken the class before. He knew that I haven't been in my right mind lately, so of course he knew what he was doing when he asked me to stay. Long story short... he wanted me to hear some more of the bible's words before I left. It actually helped a lot, to the point that I knew what I had to do when I got home.
(Stops to go get the battery charger...lol)
Well, when I got home I knew there was someone I had to talk to. There were a few things that I kinda had to get off my chest. I won't go into details, but there was something that was going on that I wanted to be changed. I don't think it went over too well with that other person, and honestly I feel bad about it. I just knew that I had to do what was best for me and hope that everything could work out. This is one of those time when I normally would say "life sucks sometimes", but if I was to say that then that means I haven't learned anything. So this is one of those things that I'm just gonna have to pray about, and with the help of the Lord I'll get passed it. I told my brother earlier today that in life you can't fear delivering the truth, even when you know that it might not go well with others. You just gotta be respectful to their feelings and do what you feel is best. No matter how often you do that, EVENTUALLY someone will not like what you had to say... but that's just all a part of life. This was truly a life experience for me and I really don't know what to expect in the future, but at least for now I feel (somewhat) better.
And that was step 1. I got a few more things to take care of...
I'm about to finish watching this super long Titanic movie and maybe do some writing tonight. Yal B-E-Z. PEEEEEEEEEACE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment