Feature Track

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christia



Hey world!  You would think that I'm one hell of a lazy guy since I'm not blogging as often as I planned, but things have been so damn crazy for me mentally that I just haven't been able to clear my thought right.  I did say in m last blog that something BIG happened and I'd talk about it in this blog.  Well, I guess this is that time for me to talk about it....

So the name of the blog is "Christia" and a lot of people don't know who that is.  I'm not gonna lie, all the way up til November 26th I really didn't either.  On that night, I checked my facebook and saw that I had a message from her.  That message said...

 "hey im ur step sister my mom is renita beavers"

Now let me set this straight, she would be technically my half-sister... not my stepsister. Regardless, when I read that message if felt like times stopped and all I could do is sits there with my mouth wide open.  For those who don't know me like that, my Mother left the house a long time ago and I haven't talked to her in like 14 plus years.  Within those years, my life has had major ups and downs to the point where my school thought I needed psychiatric help.  I was depressed, damn near suicidal, and on the verge of losing my damn mind.  My mother was my best friend... our bond was special, and one that I thought would never be broken.  I know there were things going on in this house that didn't make her happy, but she decided to leave anyways.  I didn't mind her leaving my dad, but she also left my brother and me and didn't keep contact with us at all.  

Anyways...

While she was gone, she became pregnant with my half sister... Christia.  Now I did know about her and I've always wanted to see her, but 1. I always thought her name was "Christina" and 2. If I found her, I knew my mother would be not too far away. Lucky for me, there's a thing called Facebook and it made it easier for HER to find ME.  Ironically, due to other things going on in my head lately, I had deactivated my profile for a while, but I activated it again (lucky me).  She told me that my mother had told her everything about us.  Now when I first hear that, it (kinda) made me smile... but then I started thinking, "What does my mother REALLY know about me now?"  I could be dying of cancer now and she wouldn't even know it... feel me people?  That's ok though; cause all that matter is that I'm FINALLY talking to my sister.  She told me a lot of things that I didn't know about her and I'm not gonna put her personal business out there, but I can say that she's 12 years old and loves Justin Bieber, LMAO! I really look forward to getting to know her better.  I don't know what's gonna happen from here on out, but I'll just pray for the best.  What I DO know is that there's a lot more to come because not only are me, my sister and my mother involved, but my brother is involved as well and things might not go as easy for him cause he was a lot younger when she left.  Knowing how everything effected him is a HUGE reason why I'm still mad about the issue, but I don't want Christia to get tangled up in that mess cause none of it is her fault.  I'll keep all of you guys posted on what happens with us, but I know things won't be ok for a while.  I just gotta pray on this yal.  Stay blessed world... PEACE!

P.S.  Look at that face... she's so beautiful!  :-)


2 comments: