Feature Track

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Chris(tmas)

YO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! What up world.  If yal are reading this blog, then that means that our freakin' cable is FINALLY back on.  Our phone, cable, and internet has been cut off since 11 am Wednesday!!!  Starting to hate comcast right about now.  Anyways, on to the blog...

 

Let me start off by saying... I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!  I ain't been myself for a while now, but I'm finally outta that mental slump.  I'm happy, focused, and ready for WORLD DOMINATION (I won't stop until that mission is complete).  On Sunday, December 19th, all the craziness that I was going through was removed from my brain thanks to God and my church.  With me being focused now, that means trouble for all you "so called rappers" out there, haha.  One thing that I had to understand is that sometimes you just can't put all of your problems on yourself.  For years now I've always tried to solve my own problems because when I was in need of help in the past, nobody was there for me.  I gotten used to being the only one there for myself.  But things had just gotten to deep for me and I couldn't handle everything myself, so I gave it all to God.  He took all of my problems, worries, troubles, ect. and threw that crap in the trash for me.  I've been feeling great ever since (finally).

 

So now I'm going into the new year with a fresh new mind.  Not only that, but I'm highly motivated in terms of getting back into school and putting CMG on the map.  My blogs will probably be a lot better now too... cause I really never meant to be this personal on my blog.  There's a lot of other things that I could of talked about, or just gave my opinions about instead.  I guess I can do whatever I really want to with the blog though, so oh well.  It's all good though, it's not like many people are actually reading this thing anyways, haha. And with that being said, I'm gonna wrap this thing up.  I might blog again later, we'll see.  Until, yal B-E-Z!  PEEEEEEEEEEEEEACE!

 

 

I.W.R.I.T.E. (I Will Remain Invincible Throughout Everything)

No comments:

Post a Comment