WHAT UP WORLD!!!! First off, I'm doing a 2 for 1 blog tonight. The first one was the song I just posted called "Tomorrow". It MIGHT go on the Butterfly DEfect album, don't know yet (and yes, I made a beat for it too). It's only one verse but it's pretty nice. The next one will be about the COMPASS TEST. That starts... NOW!
So my results of the COMPASS test were the following:
Math score - 36 (yuck)... MATH 095
Standard reading score - 80... No reading course required
Standard writing score - 96... ENGLISH 101
So yeah, I clearly suck in math. Oh well. Hey, did my font change? Damn copy & paste!!!
Anyways...
(about to fix that right now)
So now I gotta go back to register after my FAFSA is cleared. I swear, I felt like I was in a giant high school when I was in there. I CAN'T be that damn old, haha. This is gonna be a new experience for me, but I'm ready for it. Hell, I've been doing other people's work for them lately, so I got a heads up I guess. Look at that standard writing score... 96!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Can't say I don't know about writing, haha. But yeah, 2011 is gonna be one heck of a year... that's a promise.
In other news, Deacon Alston was trying his hardest to get me to join the choir this past Wednesday. Ya know, I think I'mma do it! I got a lot going for me this up coming year, I might as well go all out. It's a great way to praise my Lord... but too bad I can't really sing, lol. I think I don't sound too bad, but I guess we'll let everyone else be the judge of that.
I know I'm leaving out some other important things that has happened to me recently, but some things are just TOO personal to put in a public blog. Trust me, I'll post it... just not now, and not directly. Yal take it easy tonight. I'm out... PEEEEEEEEACE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment