What up world! Out of all the times I could of picked to blog, I blogged when I have a headache. Oh well, I guess I'll try anyways. So here I go...
First off, me and my sister haven't really talked since our initial conversation. I have no idea what's going on in her mind, but I just hope that me and her can establish a great brother/sister relationship. I'm still hoping for the best, but who knows what's gonna happen. She's constantly stayed on my mind (with a few other things) and in all honesty I just wanna see her. I can tell she's goofy... just like me. I think we'll end up having a lot in common. I gave her my number, hopefully one day she'll call me.
Yesterday I went to Prairie State College to take my COMPASS test. MAAAAAAN... I studied for the math part and there was barely any math in that damn test! I feel like I should whoop somebody's a** just for making them damn practices tests longer than the actual test itself. Now I gotta go back to the school on the 14th to see how well I did and I guess what classes I should be taking. I'm sure that the blog name for that day will be something like... "Idiocy Philosophy"(if I did bad) or "Psychology Philosophy" (if I did good). I think I did good on the essay, but then again... what the hell do I know? Hahaha, I guess I gotta just wait and see. Speaking of seeing... I saw A LOT of booty up there! Everywhere I turned, there was a big booty! Real talk though, I was only focused on one person that day (and she knows who she is *wink*).
And last but not least, MUSIC UPDATE! Well, I'm officially starting on the Lyricons mixtape. First track will be called "Who Gonna Stop Me" Feat. Write Jus, Big X, Ringo, and Kemo Therapy. We gonna be spittin' over this Sheek Louch beat off his new album. I might push this mixtape before my album to try to spark an extra buzz. I also gotta finish recording some other new tracks. I got some stuff with Decisive, Skillvorkian, and Phillip Davis. I think I don't know what the mixtape is gonna be called yet, but you guys will be the first to know when I figure it out. There's a lot of stuff I feel that I gotta put down cause it's way past due for me. Not saying I'm gonna stray away from CMG, cause everything will benefit the squad as well. I actually supposed to be in Indiana right now, my Skillvorkian is taking his time I guess (UGH!). I will say this, having Pro Tools 9 on this laptop is WONDERFUL! It's a big help for me cause I HATE bringing that damn Mbox 2 everywhere with me. So, YAY ME! (HAHAHA... that was so gay! I know).
Before I go, I think the trilogy in the "Love" series is gonna end up having another chapter to it. Actually, I'm sure it will. I didn't even wanna touch up on that now, but I will have to soon. But on that note, I'm outta here. Let me try to get rid of the headache. Yal B-E-Z! PEEEEEEEEEACE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment