Feature Track

Saturday, November 27, 2010

1 Brain, 2 Many Thoughts...

YO YO!  Ok, so just when I thought that my brain already had too many things on inside of it, then something BIG happens... so big that I'm not even gonna mention what it is at until my next blog.  All I know is that the end of this year has been getting more and more crazier.  I was mentally preparing for new changes in my life, but knowing what major change may happen soon has totally gotten me off guard.  I need a drink... no, I need multiple drinks.  Lucky for me, I just might be able to get that tomorrow while I'm out in the city with the rest of the CMG squad.  I know life is filled with decisions to make, feeling to feel, and situations to deal with...but I've never had so many things pile up one after another.  I will say this, I defiantly have some more things to write about.  I know I'm not the only one that has felt like this... but to other people that have been through this feeling, please tell me how you dealt with it.  At first I felt like I needed to get a way, but I'm not too sure that will resolve anything.  I guess I just need to keep praying that I don't eventually lose my mind.  I have a few people that I feel I could talk to, but there's only one person that I want to talk to right now.  Hopefully I get a chance to talk to that person, cause I know that I would feel better when I do.  Ironically, that should be the LAST person I should wanna talk to right now... that just shows how screwed up my mind is.  I need to lay down, yal take care.  ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment