Feature Track
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Where has the blogger gone?
YO YOOOOOOOO!!! I haven't went anywhere, just not really been in the mood to blog lately. See, when I blog, there's a certain state of mind that I have to be in and lately I just haven't been there. In all honesty, after today it might even get worse, yet that might be the reason the blog I write tomorrow will be LONG (it's possible). There's a lot that's going on in my brain right now, but I'm just not sure how I want to express it yet. It's coo tho people, I'll keep on blogging. Maybe I just need to officially "disappear" for a minute so I can come back fresh. Messed up thing is, I haven't even been blogging for that long and I'm already talking about disappearing, haha. Hey, I never said that I was perfect (although I've told many people I am). Just stay tuned, I promise that things will get interesting very soon. Yal take care, and I will TRY to do the same. ONE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment