Feature Track

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Flows, Blows, and Do...nuts???

What up world!  Ok, the title of this blog might seem crazy now but I'll have it making sense in a second. Shall I begin?  I think I shall...
First off, today was the "Music 4 Minors" show in Hammond and I gotta say that I had a good time.  We took a while to set up on stage, but that really wasn't our fault.  There wasn't enough space to put our stuff up there ahead of time so we had to do things on the fly.  Overall, we had a good time.  Props goes out to all of the other bands there, all of the families that supported us, and of course, Kris for setting up the show.  Also, props for the free donuts (yeah, they kept them coming too.  Gotta love free food of any kind).  We not only ate a lot of sweets there, but we were able to a whole box of donuts home with us.  Yes, it pays to be a rapper yal!  Hahaha.
Ok, that covered the flows and do...nuts (haha), now on the the blows.  If yal didn't know, tonight Pacquiao fought Margarito.  Ok, he didn't really "fight" him... he kinda just beat him up round, after round, after round, after round, after... yeah, you get the point.  So either you can say the "blows" represented the punches Margarito took from da Pacman, or you can say in comparison to Pacquiao... Margarito's fighting skills "blows", HAHAHAHA.  I'm sure that right eye gonna be burning like hell in the morning.  That's ok though, cause that's what happens when a cheater gets what he had coming to him (yal know what I'm talkin' about).
Today was a pretty good day to say the least, but now I gotta get some rest for tomorrow.  Tomorrow shall also be a eventful day cause I will FINALLY be an OFFICIAL member of Living Grace Church!!!   Yay me!!!  Anyways, yal B-E-Z out there.  PEEEEEEEEEEEACE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That night had its highlights def memorable to say the least

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big time... Barry Gordy status! (lol, insider).

    ReplyDelete