YO YOOOOOOOOO!!! What up world? Didn't know I was fasting did ya? Well I DECIDED to (try) to go without eating for a day. So far so goo... ok, I'm not even gonna finish that lie. I'm STARVING over here. Not too much details on that for tho. Now, on to the blog...
So today was football Sunday and my fantasy teams are WHOOPIN' BUTT today (yeah, I try not to curse in these blogs...lol). I'm in 4 different leagues and let me tell ya, it can be hard work trying to get a 4 victories week after week. Fantasy football is just like real football when you think about it. There's plenty of decisions you have to make like...should I start this guy or bench him? Should I accept this trade offer? Do I release this player? When you think about it even deeper, you start to see that life is all about decisions. Everything from what to eat in the morning to what movie am I gonna watch in the evening. Those situations, however, pale in comparison to some of the other decisions that you might make throughout the day. Like... should I trust my girlfriend/boyfriend during a certain situation, or even something like... should I keep my faith in God even when I feel that he's let me down? Now I know that's kinda drastic, but to some people it's very realistic. Heck, even me fasting was a drastic decision that I had to make (ok, maybe not that drastic, but you get the point). I think a lot of people don't really even take time to acknowledge some of the daily decision we make cause due to the fact that some decisions are made unconsciously. I wonder how many people take a look at all the decisions they made during the corse of the day and wonder how the day would would of turned out if they did EVERYTHING different? I know sometimes we as humans think about going FAAAAAAAAR back in our past and wonder about how things could of been different with certain choices we've made, but seriously.... who know what the outcome of your future will be from here on out just cause of something that you've done earlier today. Think about... it can really get that deep. That's kinda why I like the whole concept of "the butterfly effect". Going back into time and doing something different as simple as killing a fly could change EVERYTHING. So when it comes to life (and fantasy football), take time to think your decisions out thoroughly. At the same time, don't let fear dictate your decision. Taking what I said about trusting your girlfriend/boyfriend... If you really love that person and that person gives you reason to trust them, then don't let past relationships effect that. In the end, you may end up ruining what you have. Fear is a natural feeling, so being cautious with decisions just naturally makes sense. It's ok though people, as long as you try to do what's best for yourself or your team (yes, I'm still talking about fantasy football, haha) you'll be just fine. B-E-Z YAL!
On a side note... I will be winning ALL of my FF games this week. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment