What up world? Been away for a few days but I'M BACK!!!! Been still recuperating mentally for the past days and I think I'm finally getting to understand a few things. Me going to church everyday has defiantly had an impact on me, but I'm not gonna try to turn this into a "gospel blog" or anything, lol. But anyways, let me get into what I really wanna talk about...
So at church there was a guess speaker that talked about "in between" time... pretty much meaning the time between your recent struggle and your soon to be blessing. It made me realize that a lot of people (including myself) sometimes have tendencies to try to rush the whole process or recuperating instead of taking the time to let God do his work. Now, for those who aren't into the whole religion thing, look at it this way... some people don't take time to stop, think, breath, focus, and then move forward. Regardless on how you want to look at it, the "in between" time is VERY important process. So that's pretty much where I'm at now with a lot of things in my life. Luckily for me, I do see change coming and I'm getting some kind of clarity for a lot of issues... but still I feel that I have to slow down. I see how some of yal people are... yal rush into EVERYTHING! Then be sitting around scratching your head while thinking, "what the heck just happened?" Yeah.... I'm NOT trying to go through that. Not saying that I'mma go though life on cruise control, but I just gotta chill out and find some direction. I know while I'm looking, God will be guiding me. Even though I may seem ok on the outside to most people, internally I am BROKEN! I need time to heal, just like everyone and everything else would in this type of situation. We'll se what happens in this process. Of course, I'll keep everyone posted. I'm out... PEACE WORLD!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment