Feature Track

Friday, November 12, 2010

Love, take two...

YO YOOOOOO!!!  Ok, so this is pretty much part two to my last blog (this WILL at least be a trilogy I'm sure).  I've had a lot to think about since the last one and some things have started to clear up in my mind.  I was talking before about trying to find that "movie-like" love that just SOOOOO romantic that you'd even die for it.  I guess I kinda was implying that I didn't find that love, but I was wrong.  The way I see it (now) is that for a movie to be good, it can't be predictable.  So if everything was to go the way that I had planned or visioned, then that really wouldn't make this love movie as good as expected.  Furthermore, this romance movie that I'm in now isn't even over.  True indeed I don't know how it's gonna end, but that's how the suspense builds up. It would be different if me and her hated each other, or one of us had become the villain (gotta love this whole movie analogy thing right?), but that's not even the case.  I guess when it's all said and done, the best thing to do in these kinds of situations is to take everything for what it is.  I haven't given up hope that me and her will live "happily ever after", and even with that being said... I still don't even know how many different ways a happy ending can even occur (no nasty Asian jokes please, haha).  Everything is in God's hand, and God has been and always will be my favorite film director in this movie I call life.  I gotta wrap this up cause I'm at rehearsal with the squad now.  Big show tomorrow... I'll be blogging about it tomorrow for sure.  Yal B-E-Z out there world.  PEEEEEEEEACE!

P.S. I love you Kiera Stevenson! (aka Lil' Momma)

Guess I should of gave yal a caking warning, haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment