Titled: "Lost"
Walking though life blind, as if nothing exists to me…
Not knowing if I’m coming or going…
Or even If I’m living or dreaming…
Dwelling without any destination…
Filled with indescribable sorrow…
Sickened deeply within the depths of my stomach…
Aching for healing…
And understanding…
I cry out to…
No one…
And yet I pathetically wait to be rescued.
This feeling is so familiar to me.
I’m very reminiscent of these kinds of days.
The days when I was held in captivity to my own despair…
As I am now…
And no matter how stronger others thought I had gotten over the years…
My frail soul continues to grow weaker.
I’ve fought for happiness…
But I underestimated my advisory…
And defeat was plagued in my fate yet again.
I honestly don’t know how much longer I have left.
This pain is beginning to be unbearable...
Life’s hurdles are becoming near to impossible to clear…
So I stop…
And drop to my knees…
And ask to be rid of it all…
One way or another.
I didn’t live up to the expectations of many.
It was perceived that I was supposed to be stronger than this.
I apologize to you all…
That poem was beyond words..I can relate to it more then im willing to admit
ReplyDeleteThanks dawg. I didn't know what was gonna come out when I started, so I just let what I was feeling inside do all the work. I gotta admit tho, I felt like I was completly losing my mind when I wrote it. Guess I'm not by myself with that one...
ReplyDelete