Feature Track

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Love, take one...

What's up world.  Remember a few days ago I said I felt that something bad is gonna happen soon?  Well, I guess I new what I was talking about.  As of now I guess I'm a single guy.  I wasn't even gonna put this in my blog cause I don't feel like talking about it, but I figured that my blogs are supposed to be about me, so it's only right that I do talk about it.

I'm not going to get into details about what happened.  I don't feel like being THAT open to the public about it right now. All I know is that this REALLY hurts inside, and right now I can't even think straight.  I know a lot of people are in search for the type love that you see in the movies or read about it books, myself included.  I guess the reality of it all is that there's a reason that that kind of love is in books and movies, and not often found in the real world.  Maybe because that kind of love is fictional, just made for the sake of entertainment (note, I said maybe).  I'm sure there's some people out there that will tell me that they have proof of that kind of love DOES exist, but until they come knocking on my door with a story to tell, my views will remain the same.  Ya know, in a lot of those movies people's love for each other gets tested by being in some of the most hectic situations possible.  I thought what me and her had would be able to survive those kinds of test, but I guess I was wrong.  Just the thought of knowing that I was wrong hurts more then I could ever imagine.  I haven't given up hope though... maybe that shows just how retarded I am.  She told me before to "never let go", but I guess that only applied to certain things in our relationship.  My advice to to the public... when you fall in love with someone, ask your self what are you willing to do to keep what you have.  Maybe then you can truly understand the type of love you actually have for that person.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not questioning if she loved me or not, cause I know she did, however... no, I'm not even gonna finish that statement.  I'm too confused right now to even make any assumptions about it.  The more I write, the more that it hurts for me to even think about it.  So on that note, be blessed people...

5 comments:

  1. What Up, this is Terry.. I agree with what you..I may not know of the details but I can relate to the sentiment of which you are conveying. I have noticed when people have love in its purist form the problematic complexities goes into effect once they dont maintain it accordingly. Basically Love its self is beautiful its just on the users end where "the fuck ups" began. Sometimes its not intentional.As people we may not know how to care for it properly or the sacrifices that are needed are not made. Usually the culprits to that can be selfishness, false pride or ignorance. I think what despise me the most is how much of a consumer most of us have become. We treat the most precious resources as if it can be replenish at any given time.That is far from the truth. I understand that some wounds heal in time in certain situations.. but that isnt a guarantee at all, It is foolish to think that it will always occur. it is that pursuit that leads to a foolish a cycle of chasing after what you lost. That is race that with no victors just victims of circumstance.

    I think what is imperative is going inward and understanding on a individual basis how one themself loves. Everyone loves different and once two fully understand how they love then they can begin to merge the two. Once that has occurred a couple can find a means together to maintain it. I really believe that is a good start to longevity. I can only speak from my personal experience though. And i make no claim what so ever to be an expert. What matters the most is how you feel ...and what you will do with what you feel... Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on everything. Love is something very delicate, and if not properly handled, can do a lot of harm. The process of establishing love can take months... even years, but all of that hard work can be thrown away in a blink of an eye. I don't mean that love love won't still be there, but the foundation on which it stood on gets destroyed. So you have to put in to question: Did you love... or did you love the idea of it? If you did love... then prove it.

    I can only speak from my point of view on the situation, and in my situation I know there was a lot more to it, but I still can't help how I feel. I'll never say that I'm "write" or wrong, but all I can say is that I do still love her and I am extremely hurt. Staying strong is my only option right about now, but so far I'm failing. Thanks for the input T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Love is something very delicate, and if not properly handled, can do a lot of harm. The process of establishing love can take months... even years, but all of that hard work can be thrown away in a blink of an eye. I don't mean that love love won't still be there, but the foundation on which it stood on gets destroyed. So you have to put in to question: Did you love... or did you love the idea of it? If you did love... then prove it."


    HELL YEAH...Only a few can prove this testimony..its a sad and a discouraging reality. Very often there is a great difference between whats being said and whats being done..When your words and actions are equal.. The evidence becomes undisputed ...No appraisal is needed. It is that that gives true definition to the experience.. Thats where the true merit is. Its a struggle that im no stranger to that I face with women. So my motto is show and prove or stfu and stand to the side...Its best not to tolerate what the rest will allow if your patience and effort will go in vein! Its severally faulted and not worth being in a sacrificial position.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said. It's sad that a lot of times the one thing that keeps some people from proving their love is fear. At the same time, I always thought that part of proving your love is being able to look fear in the eyes and keep moving forward with your partner. If you can't do that, then what is it that you REALLY feel?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again tho, there are 2 sides to the story. When it comes to loving someone, there has to be a level of understanding from the other point of view. Doesn't mean I have to agree, just understand. Plus, understanding still doesn't nullify the pain...

    ReplyDelete