Feature Track

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Minor Details

YO YOOOOOOO!!!!!!  So, this is my FIRST blog, so it might not be exciting as I hope it will be, lol.  I won't worry about that though, there will be more to come.  So with that being said, here we go...
For those who don't know, me and the rest of my CMG camp are doing a charity benefit for "Music For Minors Inc", an organization that's base out of Indiana that helps kids that are dedicated to making music. Pretty cool huh?  Anyways, today the founder Kris Setlak was supposed to meet up with the bands and I found out that me and my boy Oscar (Skillvorkian) were the ones that were gonna represent our group.  Ok, whatever... I'm down.  So we meet up at the Borders in Highland and everything sounded pretty good to me.  They are expecting around 200 people to show up, so this will defiantly be out biggest show to date. We get 30 minutes to perform CLEAN material for a family environment...NO PROBLEM.  So, hopefully this will be a major step in the "Write" direction, haha.  We're on 3rd, so our time slot is around 7:30.  I have to admit, I'm kinda excited (key word, "kinda").  Don't get it twisted though... Chris LOVES the kids!  I'm attaching a flyer of the show to the bottom of this blog (unless I find a way to screw up my first blog).
As for the rest of my day, it was pretty great.  I talked to wifey ALL FREAKIN' day, and loved every minute of it. I told her for the first time today that she was my best friend. It's great to have your girl as your best friend, and I think all relationships should be like that.  Ironically, a few people made me really think about the whole idea of friendship today.  I'm too tired to touch on that right now, so I'll save all of that info for tomorrow.  Until then...PEEEEEEEEEACE!!!

-WJ1
don't forget to check out the flyer below...

2 comments: