Feature Track

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Ugly Truth

YO YOOOOOOOO!!!!  Just got done playing that Call Of Duty: Black Ops...pretty nice indeed.  Oh, I ain't supposed to be playing until the 9th... my bad, haha.
Anyways, so today was a pretty boring day.  Tried working on music, but my brain wasn't functioning right.  Didn't talk to wifey too much today either but I should be seeing her tomorrow (YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!).  It's funny though cause I was supposed to see her today but she didn't come because her hair wasn't done (she's probably doing it as I type).  I told her that it don't matter how her hair looks, I just wanted to see her.  Then later on today I looked in the mirror and said to myself, "I don't think I'm that attractive".  It kinda made me realize that we live in a world where looks are more important than they should be.  Things can be so bad that people's lack of self esteem nowadays can even lead to suicide.  All people want is to feel wanted, loved, and accepted by either specific people or in society as a whole.  So yeah, I guess I had an "ugly" moment today.  It happens, you just gotta get over it and keep moving.  The thing about beauty is that SOMEBODY out there in the world will be able to identify it even if others don't, but identifying self beauty starts with yourself (ugh, that sounded like a damn self help video or something, but it's true nonetheless). When it's all said and done, it's really NOT THAT SERIOUS PEOPLE!  And on that note, wifey just called and I'm tired so I'm outta here. HOLLA!!!

Oh yeah, the album cover is FINALLY in the making!  It's about damn time, lol.  PEEEEEEEEEACE!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Maybe its a sign to do something about it for yourself and not for anyone else. People don't respect you until you respect yourself and etc. Surely you know these things, but I'm saying though....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog had nothing to do with me not respecting myself , but I know what you mean. And like I stated, it was just a moment... it happens to a lot of people. I got over it EXTREMELY quick. Thanks for the feedback bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wasn't meant to be taken literally. It's an ideal. The same rules apply to anything regarding self.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have these moments myself. What i think is dope is that u shared it openly. Not everyone is willing to admit something of this nature..Perhaps its due to the fear of admitting insecurity they dont want to be perceived as being weak..i haven't explored that notion in depth though just a thought off top... Much Respect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks bro. Admitting to this issues wasn't easy at all, but I knew that there are others that can understand where I was coming from. What's so funny is that when you have these certain personal you tend to believe you are "different" than others cause the issue is perceived to not be normal. That's far from the truth...

    ReplyDelete